The Best Taco Salad Ever!
- 1 pound hamburger 80/20
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or make your own!)
- 1 party size bag (usually the cheapest) Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 1 medium to large size tomato
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 head of lettuce or a bag of salad
- Sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and hot sauce (optional)
- Thousand Island Dressing, to taste
Fry hamburger and drain the fat
Add taco seasoning and 3/4 cups of water to the meat and let simmer for about 10-15 minutes
Wash and cut up lettuce
Dice tomato and onion
Arrange on your plates how you like. For our family we do: Lettuce, a handful of crushed up Doritos, taco meat, cheese, onion, tomato, and guacamole!
Delicious, fresh, and pretty healthy too!
Products used in the making of this super meal: